Session, Fees and Charges
1. A non-refundable deposit will be required in order to secure the session date and time for any session over $300. Danae Jayde Photography has the right to give the session date and time to another client if the deposit has not been received prior to the session.
2. In the event that the client needs to reschedule the date, Danae Jayde Photography requires 24 hours notice, after this any deposit will be forfeited.
3. Danae Jayde Photography may reschedule the session if weather conditions will hinder the shoot (such as heavy rain). All attempts will be made to avoid this, however sometimes it is in the client’s best interest to postpone to another date with better conditions.
4. Danae Jayde Photography will provide an online gallery of proofs within 2 weeks of the session date unless otherwise notified. Orders are to be placed online within 30 days. The gallery will then automatically close.
5. If circumstances arise that the client is unable to place their order during the initial 30 days, the gallery can be reactivated for an additional timeframe.
6. Additional editing & Photoshop Work: Images shown in the client gallery include basic retouching (removal of blemishes, skin smoothing, reduction of dark lines under eyes). Further custom or client directed retouching is an additional $10 per image.
7. Due to gallery limits and cost of storage, where an order has not been received and paid for within 30 days of first gallery expiry date, the images will be deleted.
8. All orders must be confirmed in writing and accompanied by full payment before any order will be placed.
Use of Images and Copyright
Photo Downloads may be included as part of the initial service contract or purchased from Danae Jayde Photography. Danae Jayde Photography grants buyer a non-exclusive, non-transferable perpetual personal-use license, as outlined below.
1. The client agrees that Danae Jayde Photography owns the Copyright in all photographs. The client gives permission to Danae Jayde Photography to use any image of the session for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Danae Jayde Photography. The usage for any other purpose (such as use on social media sites) can be negotiated.
2. Danae Jayde Photography owns the Copyright, when purchasing printed products, the client agrees not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan any images.
3. The photographs provided via digital download may not be sold, edited, altered (other then resizing for print) or used for any commercial purpose under any circumstances, without written permission. Perpetual personal-use license applies to downloaded and electronic image(s) subject to the following restrictions: This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use, i.e. these cannot be sold, or used for the production of merchandise that is then sold.
4. The client will use the photographs and negatives as agreed above and understand that by not doing so is a breach of this agreement.
5. Watermarked low resolution images may be provided on social media sites, for digital download and Danae Jayde Photography blog for the clients to share with friends and family. The client is welcome to tag themselves and share these images; however altering the image in any way, including cropping out the Danae Jayde Photography watermark is a direct breach of Copyright.
Terms of Sale
Danae Jayde Photography facilitates your purchase of Photos, Prints, Canvases, Albums and/or other Products through its relationship with the photography studio's vendors. If you purchase Photos, Prints, Canvases, Albums and/or other Products through the photography studios online store, you acknowledge that the printing of any Photos or creates of other physical medium Products is performed by such vendors and the photography studio's role is to assist, facilitate and support such order process pursuant to these Terms of Sale.
1. Pricing; Payment Terms - In order to purchase Products through the Danae Jayde Photography's online store, you are required to provide valid Payment Information as required by the online store. Danae Jayde Photography may terminate your order for Products if we are unable to process your Payment Information and you do not provide an alternative form of payment upon the photography studio's request.
You agree to reimburse the photography studio for any and all costs incurred in collecting amounts owed by you to the photography studio or a photography studio vendor, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs of collection agencies.
2. Photo Downloads; Shipping Terms and Policies - If you purchase Photo Download or it was included in your contract, such download will be made available to you through the Services upon the photography studio's receipt of your valid Payment Information.
If you purchase Photo prints, Canvases, Albums or other physical medium Products, the photography studio will use its commercially reasonable efforts (and the photography studio's Vendors will use commercially reasonable efforts) to ship all orders for such Products within the estimated delivery time applicable to various methods of shipping available at the time you place your order. Danae Jayde Photography is not responsible for any delays in shipping.
Danae Jayde Photography or Danae Jayde Photography's Vendors reserve the right to substitute another carrier of equal or lesser cost to deliver your order at our discretion. Shipping charges are currently included in prices and therefore prices may change with shipping.
3. Return Policy - Danae Jayde Photography guarantees your satisfaction with any Products that you purchase through Danae Jayde Photography's online store. If you are unsatisfied with any Photos, Prints, Canvases, Albums and/or other Products you have purchased through the photography studio, we will gladly accept the return of any Product you have ordered for any reason within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the Product. Upon completion of the return procedure and receipt of the returned Product, we will resend you the Product or issue you a full refund of the purchase price paid for such Product, whichever you prefer.
We do not provide refunds for your original shipping cost unless your order is physically defective in some manner. If you are unsatisfied with a Product that is not in a physical medium form (i.e., a Photo download), then upon your request, we may issue you a full refund of the purchase price paid for such Product at our discretion depending on the circumstances. To request a refund or replacement for any Product, please contact Danae Jayde Photography email@example.com. Please do not contact your credit card company to dispute a charge before contacting Danae Jayde Photography.
4. Product Availability and Pricing - Danae Jayde Photography or Danae Jayde Photography's Vendors may revise or discontinue Product options at any time without prior notice, and Products may become unavailable even after an order is placed. All prices are subject to change without notice.
5. Product Descriptions; Pricing; Errors - Danae Jayde Photography strives to maintain accurate information in the online store and to eliminate any errors. However, we do not warrant that Product descriptions, Photos, Prints, Canvases, Albums and/or other Product pricing or other photography studio Materials are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In addition, all weights and size dimensions are approximate. While we make reasonable efforts to accurately display all details of our Product offerings, including the applicable colour and/or brightness, please note that the actual colour and/or brightness you will see for a Photo depends on the settings of your computer screen and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display all Photo colours.
The photography studio or the photography studio's Vendor reserves the right to format, manipulate or otherwise modify Photos as may be required to satisfy a particular order. If a Product offered by the photography studio is not as described or pictured, your sole remedy is to return the Product in unused condition for a refund within thirty (30) days of receipt.
In the event of an error, whether contained in the Services, in an order confirmation, in processing and order or otherwise, Danae Jayde Photography reserves the right to correct such error and charge the correct price or cancel the order, and your sole remedy in the event of such error is to cancel your order.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties - The foregoing right to return any order within thirty (30) days is your sole and exclusive remedy, and Danae Jayde Photography's sole and exclusive liability, with respect to the purchase of any products using the services, and the photography studio expressly disclaims and excludes all warranties, express or implied, regarding the purchase of any products. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.